Friday, December 14, 2007

Should have started this years ago...

Hi,

I'm a web developer living in Canada, with roughly 12 years of full-time work experience as of 2007. I also started programming computers for fun when I was about 12 years old in the eighties...

Technologies that I've used include C, C++, Java, Fortran, Perl, modPerl, Tomcat, Apache, Oracle, mySql, Struts, Hibernate, Motif, Eclipse, ASP, IIS, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some. Recently, I've been mostly using Java with Oracle or mySql, and Tomcat / Apache.

My goal here is to very humbly show where I encounter problems when developing software. We all rely on Google to help us out in finding out solutions to our dev problems, and it usually works out not too bad. But, sometimes it's painstakingly hard to find a solution, and this is just my small contribution to the dev world, hoping that it'll help someone someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment